Saturday, October 23, 2010

Confession says ByeBye

The walk of pain and agony thats ive through 4 months ago..
turn my love for you into a deep black hold of nothing..
but...
when the time i have forgetting all about you..
you came.. talking to me..
your voice, the way you talk..
really make me feel the nostalgic back there..

sorry seems to be the hardest word!!
but the fact is.. we really are not mean for each others..

the pain that im carry pass 4 months ago..
really make me strong as now..
sometime i just have to smile, pretend everything its OK..
but the fact this heart of mine been torn by you thorn..

now i have my own path..
the road that i must walk alone..
this is the gain that i have reserve for leave you with tears..

stay in my memory.. let it be the something to remember..
a walk to remember.. our walk!!!
goodbye sayang.. sorry.. dont mean to make you cry again...
hope u will find your true soul mate..

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

No comments:

Post a Comment